Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Me LOVE

Riding in the darkness
I see through your eyes
When the moon is fading
In the wonderful sky

Am holding you tight
On this dried up sea
I can feel your heartbeat
And you're right under me

I love the way you look
I love the way you run
You lure my heart
With your power so stern

You're sassy
You're hot
You're busty
N you're smart
You simply rock on the roads
You're the one in my heart

Driving and steering
You see no bar
Thats my bike
The tvs Apache 160 RTR

And I call her Trin - for trinity.


3 comments:

  1. Hey its very nice imagination of ur bike which most of the guys think as their first wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shez not my wife, but instead shez my girlfriend ok...A wife isnt changeable. But a gf, always is. I might surely change my bike once it gets old, or gets screwed or somebody gets to elope with her. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come it is busty????

    ReplyDelete